Based in Chongqing City
Scope of Position
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are
aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled
with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite
changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the
District Sales Executive role at Expeditors.
The DSE orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so
that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district office and
Expeditors network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and
provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of
business results. This position reports to the District Sales Manager.
These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales
* Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of
potential customers and competitors in this area
* Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
* Orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with
regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
* Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s
logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit
* Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions,
information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork.
When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
* Attend training